Thursday 13 March 2014

JABS JABS JABS!

So today most of the girls in my school had to get a jab (for all the people who dont know what a jab is , its basicly a injection) and it really hurt... haha but i think this one was the 2nd worst one out of the 5 or 3 visits because the first one gave all the girls one numb arm wich was a massive pain but also we didnt have to do much work so yahaya , but ive got really sensetive insides (eww) like when i jab my self with a pen i literally scream but when someone punches me im like come on is that it hha but all the jabs hurt me for over a week. Of course all other girls arms dont hurt any more well mine does! haha.

So for all the jabs we got some kind of card that i will not show you becasue it has all my personal information on it but we also got these wrist bands wich are cool i guess i like the colours and it says 'ARM AGAINST CANCER' wich is good.
I am sincerely tired of jabs :) 

Pati xxx

1 comment:

  1. urgh,injections urgh,even the word its self gives me shivers down my back hahaha xoxox

    ReplyDelete