Saturday 25 October 2014

Top 5 products :3

Welcome to my first ever TOP 5 WEEK post ,
Enjoy :)

So please meet my best friend , he literally saves me every week because im a lil' lazy cow and I cant be arsed to wash my hair so ladies and gentelmen ( why so official?)
Welcome 

Dry Shampoo

So I needed a new mascara because I used all my others and I had little money so I went to boots and found the perfect mascara its soooo good and only £ 1.99 and I think this is my new favourite brand because everything is such good quality even better than some of the high street brands and also sooo cheap :) .
Natural collection lash leangh



So I dont normally order anything from AVON but I needed a new good quality shampoo and conditioner and I had a look in the catalog and found the "Advanced Techniques Ultimate Volume ( with collagen) shampoo and conditioner" It's like perfect also does give you allot of volume.

I love to use hot tools ,straighners , curling iron etc. But I dont like the damage that they do to my hair so I use Tresemme Heat Defence and it works wonders. 


I always like to experiment with make up but then its hard to take it of so I found really nice Make up wipes they have peppermint and tea tree oils. So they're good and spell amazing!


Thankyou and bye :)

Pattti xxxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment