Saturday 8 November 2014

Lil' Special Haul :*

So lately I've been on a little shopping spree and I have bought many cute stuff but these are like the 'accessories' that I really want to talk about and just kind of show off ( only joking ) so here are the things... 


90's Chocker

I have heard about these chockers before and also saw many many people wear them so I decided to get one aswell it's cute , little gothic , dosent hurt your neck and just brill. 
- Claires 

Cross necklace

I needed a good necklace that goes with casual , day , night , etc , outfits and I saw this and just decided to buy it , it's actually perfect for everything.
- Primark

Flower Power

Dont have any rings , saw this one , it's cute beige comfy and a flower end of story :)
- Topshop

Little Black Dress

Also have the tinniest amount of perfume left so I 'smelt' this one , it's not too heavy not to chavy and not to strong so perfect for me. (My photography skills tho)
- Avon

Owl earings 


My God mother visited me and as she knows me so well (I love owls) she got me these.
-Gift

Ear cuff

Ear cuffs are the comfyest thing in the world they make the illusion that you got an ear percing but you didnt , and I can never find one that will suit me but them rainbows and infinity sign in one , yep thats mine!.
- Claires

Flower Power x2

I got some new blinds but now I have that stick thing on my wall that was for my blinds and it just looks odd by itself so I bought these perfect crystal multicoloured flower lights that go perfect there.
- Primark

Love Patti xox

No comments:

Post a Comment