Saturday 15 November 2014

New Years Eve Outfit Ideas

Yes I know I know , it's still a loong time till New Years Eve BUT as I know already that I'm going to a party for New Year's I also know how hard it's going to be to find a good dress later on. So I already ( Thank goodness ) found a great dress that I'm going to go in. 

But as I know some girls , women etc , leave dress buying till the last minute I wanted to just show some of my personal favourites that are cute , out going and perfect for New years , enjoy.

  Something Simple 
A simple short white dress with little gold accents , comfortable , classic and chic.






The romantic
If youre going to a party where you want to get someone I think this is great , comfy , flowy and  controlable.






                                          The Velvet Beauty
Its classy , fancy and fun dose'nt look like youre going to a funeral.






Sparkle fun
Something with a little bit more sparkles , gives you the classy look but also the new year's spirt , pair it with some heels and ur ready to be the queen. 




                                        Metallic Babe
A nice short two peice that looks good on anyone the nice metallic top give that mini sparkle.



   
Outings
The strapless silver glittery short dress looks best on anyone with something that actually holds the dress up.




Glitter Glitter Glitter
This perfection looks like a two peice but really its a full dress ( I think ) this will look georges on pretty much anyone who is willing to wear it :)



The go for it.
This 'ripped' dress it just a sequin design to show the illusion of ripping. Simple cut out with scoop neckline.


Perfect Sleeve
It's better to be comfy than stylish , so a great playsuit will do the job. A chilly night long sleeve and youre off.




 So Chic
This simple, cute , 'cut out' playsuit is perfect for any party , very comfy and fashionable.


Have a great Newy Year's ^.^

Patti xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment